- Government Resources - Useful resources from the Small Business Administration and other federal government sites to help you manage your small business.
- Healthcare - With rising insurance costs, providing employee health insurance poses a challenge for small businesses. Use the information in this section to understand your options.
- Human Resources - One of your greatest assets may be the people who make up your company. Learn how to recruit good people, supervise, motivate, and train them, and stay in compliance with employment laws.
- Legal Assistance - Get advice about how and when to use an attorney, determining the best structure for your company, and information on contracts, patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
- My Office - Information and tips on selecting your office space; buying furniture and equipment; finding the right supplies, services and insurance needs; and setting it all up to help you be as efficient and productive as possible
- Starting & Planning Your Business - Learn what it takes to become a successful business owner and get advice on planning and making it happen.
- Travel Resources - Get tips, information, and resources to help you be productive, comfortable, and safe while you're traveling for your business.
- Veterans - Employees & Owners of Small Businesses - When duty calls, how will your business survive?
The information provided is meant for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, business or legal advice.