Managing Cash Flow
Cash Flow Outline
- Business Success or Failure Begins with Cash Flow Management - With the array of cash management solutions available, small business owners never have to be in the dark about their cash situation, and their cash will never sit idle again.
- Credit Checks: It's Better To Be Safe Than Sorry - No sale is complete until money is in your account. This article will help you determine whether to extend credit - and if so, under what terms.
- The New World of Small Business Payments: Adopt or Die? - If you don't keep up with the change in technology you will find it will cost you more in the end.
- Remote Deposit: There Are Lots Of Ways To Get Paid - The Remote Deposit process removes overhead cost and offers 24/7 access - and there are other advantages, too!
- Managing Receivables for Maximum Cash Flow - There are many affordable solutions that small businesses can employ to accelerate their receivables for maximum cash flow.
- Optimize Collection Efforts: Get What's Coming To You - This article will help you put a straightforward collections process in place for customers who are slow to pay.
- Managing Inventory: Lower Operating Costs "Just In Time" - Use this primer to effectively minimize inventory cost and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Controlling Cash Flow Begins with Payables Management - Learn how managing accounts payable can make a tremendous difference to your cash flow.
- Business-to-Business Barter: I'll Swap You This For That - Learn the basics of bartering products and services in return for the products and services your business needs.
- How to Avoid a Cash Flow Crisis: Know Your Business - Through effective, ongoing cash flow management, a business should be able to clearly understand its current needs while forecasting future trends, and plan accordingly.
- Cash Flow Worksheet - Use this sample interactive Cash Flow worksheet to develop a tool specific to your business.
The information provided is meant for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, business or legal advice.