Customer Service Overview
Customer service is more than a policy. It is critical element of your business.
Customer service is more than a policy. It is a critical element of your business. With increasing competition in the marketplace, superior customer care can be a determining factor when shoppers must decide where they'll go for goods and services. Whenever an employee is involved, whether by phone or in person, the customer will remember the outcome - whether it be good or bad.
- The Basics of Customer Service - Gain a comprehensive overview of consumer expectations, as well as tips that savvy business owners should cultivate throughout their companies.
- Corporate Culture and Employee Participation - The Basis of Customer Service - These guidelines address various aspects of an overall service strategy, from organizational culture and leadership to employee training and support.
- Call Centers: Is 1(800) Still the Magic Number? - Refer to this section for in-depth guide on launching a call center; in-house versus outsourced systems; call-center software; staff training and more.
- Brick and Mortar: Cementing Customer Satisfaction - Find helpful tips and advice for staff / customer interaction, employee training, guarantees and warranties, quality assurance and much more.
- Online Retail: Cyber-Satisfaction for Real Customers - Review the primary challenges of doing business in cyberspace, including sales strategies, CRM software and the fine points of refunds.
- Online Service Savvy: Build Superior Customer Support - Learn tips on web amenities that focus on excellent customer service, such as FAQ pages, search engine optimization (SEO), contact sections and more.
- Creating and Measuring Customer Satisfaction - Consult this section for guidelines on creating service plans, collecting data, writing surveys and analyzing results. A resource list is included.
- Loyal Customers Build Business - This section offers tips for improving customer service with solid product value and caring staff, as well as customer-appreciation ideas.
- Outsourcing Customer Service: Getting Satisfaction - Creating and managing a customer service strategy isn't for everyone. Refer to this section for tips on finding and contracting the right CRM firm for your business.
The information provided is meant for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, business or legal advice.